Co-sponsored by Keysight Technologies
Location: Santa Rosa, CA
This in-depth forum showcased new anti-piracy technologies and best practices.
David Locke Hall, Author of CRACK99: The Takedown of a $100M Chinese Software Pirate
Former U.S. Navy intelligence officer and attorney David Locke Hall will share the electrifying story of the takedown of a $100 million Chinese software pirate.
November 2nd - Anti-Piracy and License Compliance Summit:
- Presentation: Dominique Shelton, Partner, Alston & Bird LLP will discuss cross-border transfer privacy issues, including Privacy Shield compliance, the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), and cybersecurity preparedness
- Presentation: Three leading EDA/CAD compliance managers will share best practices, lessons learned, and interesting cases
- Presentation: Cooley LLP will discuss what is considered personally-identifiable information (PII) and implications in various countries and regions
- Forum: SmartFlow legal experts will answer questions about European Union rule changes coming in 2018
- Presentation: Adrian Allen, VP of Engineering, SmartFlow will discuss new technologies and best practices in licensing, security, watermarking, and tamper detection
November 3rd - SmartFlow User Training (clients only)
- Hands-on training session with the new Business Intelligence Module
- Discussion: SmartFlow SDK and tamper detection roadmaps
- Demonstration: new dashboards and reporting features in SmartFlow 2016
- Interface with the SmartFlow research and development team